Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eli Is The Man ... Again and Again!

(Picture from ESPN/AP)
OK ... just too much. Never expected a low scoring game ... but this kid engineered a drive at the end of the first half that put the Giants in a position to win ... and they did. In part because he managed it like a champ ... Plaxico was pretty much out of the game ... but Manning never lost his cool ... not sure where this kid has come from but I think a hat tip to the Patriots and to Tom Coughlin for a well coached team. Front page coverage at ESPN. Also coverage at Mike Garafolo/The Star-Ledger and bigblueinteractive and make sure you click on the links to see all coverage ...


BIG UPDATE: I almost forgot ... if you listened Saturday (wait not Saturday ... Friday) I don't just predict the winner I tell you how the game will end. Just in case you forgot I said the game will come down to Romo not Manning ... if he makes the play Cowboys win ... if not they lose. I will post audio if I can find it.