Thursday, April 17, 2008

Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb

Neither one of these guys can tell the truth ... whether its Hillary on Bosnia or Obama on Wright or in this case his flag pin. First here's Hillary tonight explaining Bosnia ... Again! In short ... I lied.



Now here's Obama on why he doesn't wear a pin. Notice he says he never said he would not wear a pin. What a maroon.



Ok, Obama says he never said he would not wear a pin, eh? Ummm ... no!

QUESTION: "One last quick question, and this is just kind of a lighter note, you don't have an American flag pin on, is this a fashion statement? Those have been on politicians since September 12, 2001?"

OBAMA: "You know, the truth is that right after 9/11 I had a pin. Shortly after 9/11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq war, that became a substitute for I think true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security, I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest, instead I'm gonna try to tell the American people what I believe what will make this country great and hopefully that will be a testimony to my patriotism."