Here's Pete Hegseth's latest......if you weren't disgusted with our Congress enough already, here's another reason...........
Here we are, four days from Memorial Day weekend, and Congress still hasn’t passed a funding bill for the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Soldiers and Marines are achieving undeniable progress on the ground in Iraq—and what does Congress do? It spends the final hours before Memorial Day recess passing this “critical” legislation:
* H.Res. 1147 - Congratulating the Northern Kentucky University Norse women's basketball team
* H.Con.Res. 305 - Recognizing the importance of bicycling in transportation and recreation
* H.Res. 1144 - Expressing support for designation of a "Frank Sinatra Day"
* H.Res. 1152 - Honoring Arnold Palmer for his distinguished career in the sport of golf and his commitment to excellence and sportsmanship
* H.Res. 1074 - Honoring the 60th anniversary of the commencement of the carving of the Crazy Horse Memorial
~Post by Mel