Friday, May 23, 2008

Indy! Yowser!

Mel, Fast Eddie, and I went to see Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It is a great summer movie, action packed. It took me hours to calm down. It's kinda like a Disney World ride that takes off and you keep hoping it will slow down so you can catch your breath but it never does. I will let Mel add to this post since she is the real Indy fan but the movie and the Indy series has taught me three things.

1. Don't ever open Arks Of Covenants, even if you are tempted. There's a reason they are sealeed.
2. Don't even go into lost temples especially the ancient ones, there's a reason no one has been in them for a long time.
3 and don't ever return missing skulls to their rightful place especially if its the skull that's telling you to do it. Catch my drift?