Monday, September 1, 2008

Seriously, Enough With The Protesting

Editor's Note: 
Mel will be posting from the RNC this week. A veteran of the Iraqi war as an Army MP she is with the Veteran's For Freedom Organization.

UpDate: Video added below. ( We are reposting the video. You Tube has been burping)

We got it, you made your point. We know how you feel. It's what we hear in the MSM everyday. I just hope you realize that all you're really accomplishing is making the men and women of law enforcement put in overtime and deal with a problem that's not their fault. Believe me, I've talked to some of them, they have plenty better things to do than stand around in riot gear.I don't know what you think you're doing by attempting to stop traffic. Guess what guys, I was still able to get my shuttle van back to the hotel!!! But I'm sure you got your news coverage which was all you were worried about in the first place.

While those big, bad Republicans were packing relief care packages for the victims of Gustav in St Paul, you felt it was more important to be out attempting to disrupt traffic of St Paul. While the big, bad Republicans were putting together an event for supports to be able to call in donations for the hurricane victims, you were out singing and breaking the law by attempting to break police/security barriers. Classy guys, real classy. Just makes me more proud to be on the other side.

Mel

*note - I'm referencing the protesters by the convention center. I did see broken windows and damage to police cars in that area.