Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Huck the Huckster strikes again!

I explained why I do not like this man yesterday on the air ... for me it started with the "I'm A Christian Leader" ad. Yes, as a Christian, I have a real problem with that. I like my politicians who use their faith to stand firm in their core values, who believe in that higher authority through whom all of our blessings flow. I like it when they acknowledge it publically... BUT ... I do not like my politicians to use their religion as a campaign slogan. It smacks of ... well ... hucksterism.

Here's the latest on the Governor from Powerline.

PS ... what is in the water in Arkansas anyway.

PPS ... I will add some sound in a bit from Sunday's MTP to illustrate my point that the Governor is first a politician .... everything else comes second.