Saturday, March 15, 2008

Call girl laments use of exotic photos


Are you kidding??? I can't help but NOT feel bad for this girl the more we learn. If you don't want pictures to come back and haunt you there's a simple remedy - DONT TAKE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Not to mention, maybe as soon as you realize that it's going to be a front page news story, I don't know, maybe setting your MySpace page to PRIVATE might've been a good idea??? Unless of course you wanted the attention. Playing the sweet and innocent is not working for me, I'm not buying. You can go to my MySpace page and you'll find pictures of my dogs, Red Soxs, Giants and family and friends. And let me tell you, they don't look like this!!! But then again, there's not a rumor that I'm going to do a layout for Hustler for $1M either like Ms. Dupre. I think she hit the money jackpot with this one and that's what she's wanted all along.
~Post by Mel