Monday, March 10, 2008

Spitzer: It's A Private Matter? NY Sun Updates.

The media has started to pile on ... not good for the Governor for sure.


The NY Sun is all over it now:

Here's my take. Ya know it's not the prostitution ... at least not as far as I am concerned. What consenting adults do is none of my affair. Personally I think its demeaning to both parties but that's their stuff not mine. 

What's so bad then? It's the connections that make this so outrageous. I think its pretty much a bad bad practice. It's more times than not, it's linked to organized crime, drugs ... and general underworld activity. Plus ... it's illegal. Throw in a sitting Governor who swears to uphold the law and, BTW, just happens to be someone who used to prosecute this kind of crime, and you have yourself a problem

Here's the Reverend Sharpton trying to tell us ... its a private matter. No, not exactly ... it's a criminal matter, Reverend.